Balance Aotearoa Membership
By become a member you will:
- Help us to represent the views of people with mental health and addiction issues and advocate for their civil rights in national forums.
- Support an organisation that is committed to the development of peer support services in the mental health and addictions sector.
- Be the first to get information on workshops, events or new resources
- Stay in touch with us through our regular newsletters[LW1]
Conditions of membership:
- Complete an application form.
- Membership is free but we welcome any koha or donation.
- You do not have to be a member to use our peer support services or participate in a training course or workshop.
- The trustees of Balance Aotearoa reserve the right to decline an application for membership
Membership forms can be posted to Balance Aotearoa - or you can use this online membership facility at www.balance.org.nz. Please indicate whether or not you require a receipt.
Let us know if your contact details change or you wish to be removed from our mailing list.
To pay by online banking our bank number is 030791-0489999-00.
I would like to become a member of Balance Aotearoa